Send a Complaint
Also include pictures of the product that was delivered to email@example.com as a means of evidence.
Return after Authorization
Once your claim is validated, we will provide information on the most suitable means of getting the item from you.
Track Return Status
We will send you a return waybill number, this will enable you to track the status of your return.
Upon our confirmation of the receipt of the item by the Seller, Chamuze store will assist only by notifying the Seller to resolve the matter as its sole responsibility without any further obligation on Chamuze store.
- Products that have been altered from their original or opened by an authorized personnel without permission.
- Product with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
- Perishable goods cannot be returned except a valid reason is raised at the point of delivery with affirmation from the dispatcher.
- Products damaged due to misuse.
- Products in beauty, health and personal care category.
- Jewellery, innerwear, bed sheets, lingerie and socks.
- Wrong Items
Products delivered differently from what was displayed on the website, the return will be authorized after validation and once the item is returned, item cost and shipping fee will be refunded.
- Incomplete Items
Product delivered is partial from what was displayed on the website. A return will be authorized after validation if the item cannot be completed. Once the item is returned, the item cost and shipping fee will be refunded.
- Defective Items
Product delivered has manufacturers defects was delivered dead on arrival, return will be authorized after validation.
- Damaged (In Transit)
Product has visible damage, return will be authorized after validation. Complaint must be laid within 24 hours.
- Product Standard
Product delivered not working up to specification, cannot perform specified functions, return will be authorized after validation.