Nan Comfortis 1 is the only formula that contains Gentle Start, a unique combination of ingredients that meets the special nutritional needs for the optimal development of the baby in the first months of life.
- Wash your hands well before preparing the infant milk.
- Wash the bottle, , teat and lid thoroughly until there are no traces of milk left. Boil them for 5 minutes. Leave them covered until use.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, then let it cool (~40°C).
- Consult and follow the administration method. First, pour exactly the required amount of water into the bottle. Then add the exact number of grated measures corresponding to the age of the infant using only the measuring spoon inside.
- Make sure the measuring spoon is dry and put it back in the box. Close the box well after each use and keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Close the bottle and shake well until the powder has completely dissolved. Check the temperature before feeding.